Learn the benefits of using Equi-Tape®, the first and still the best equine elastic kinesiology tape. Equi-Tape is designed specifically for horses with a proprietary fabric blend and adhesive that's made to breathe and move with your horse! The Introductory Course was developed by equestrians to give everyone a skill to better the way they care for their horse. Equi-Tape has many benefits for every day routines.
- Safe, non-invasive, easy to learn
- Affordable, effective, many practical uses
- Great for modernizing horse-care, exercise and rehab programs
- Gives you a foundation for future learning
Included in the course:
- Step-by-step instruction for 6 different taping applications along with numerous illustrations and examples of basic and advanced tapings.
- 45 minutes of instructor lead education with 2 senior Equi-Taping instructors guiding you throughout the course
- 11 how-to demonstration videos
- Proper handling and preparation education to ensure you can create successful applications.
The course will take about two hours to complete. You will have access to the course for 6 months and can start and stop it as many times as needed. This gives you opportunity to practice taping your horse between sessions. This course is filled with practical, useful information presented in a clear and understandable format.
*Equi-Taping Intro Kit includes one microfiber towel, one Equi-Tape How-To-Tape-Guide, one pair of 6.5 inch Teflon-coated scissors, and two rolls of Classic Tape.