The Fundamentals of Equi-Taping Online Course
Equi-Tape® is thrilled to offer the trademarked Equi-Taping Methodology Course online. Originally only available to select equine healthcare professionals, this comprehensive course is now available to equestrians and equine healthcare practitioners around the world.
Thanks to the pioneering work by Dr. Beverly Gordon, equestrians can now access the best and most field tested education in the word. Equi-Tape® is the professional's choice because we are the premier equine elastic kinesiology company committed to excellence in education, product quality and healthcare advancements.
The Fundamentals Course is an excellent training experience where students will learn the Equi-Taping™ Methodology for both training and rehabilitation programs. The course instructors will challenge students to learn and develop both skill and confidence to successfully tape horses.
This course is practitioner-level education. We recommend anyone interested in taking the course have a strong foundation in equine anatomy. Equine healthcare professionals have the option to become a Certified Equi-Taping™ Practitioner upon the successful completion of the Fundamentals course, online exam and corresponding case studies. (Frequently asked certification questions at the bottom of this page)
Included in the online course:
- History of Equi-Tape®, anatomy review, techniques, applications and pro-tips.
- Knowledgeable instructors guiding you through straight forward practical information, over 15 hours of education between lecture, application videos, workbook, required reading and application practice
- Downloadable digital workbook for note taking and future reference
- The science supporting Equi-Taping applications including equine anatomy, physiology and movement
- Equi-Taping™ Methodology - Guidelines which allow you to choose appropriate techniques to achieve successful applications
- Benefits, uses, exclusive techniques and protocols
Additional benefits include:
- Practitioner level education taught in a comprehensive informative online course
- Beneficial for professionals and non-professionals
- Non-professionals will gain confidence to safely and effectively tape horses.
- The course will prepare equine healthcare practitioners to successfully integrate Equi-Taping™ into their training, rehab and prevention management programs
- Equi-Taping™ Practitioner Certification for equine healthcare professionals will be available upon completion of this course, exam and case studies
Experience the Equi-Tape Difference
"Culture of a company matters. What sets Equi-Tape apart is our resolute obsession to help horses. We are honestly stubborn about innovating better ways to construct tape, develop education and empower equestrians with a skill that truly improves how horses are cared for around the world. Equi-Tape is the first and only company in the world that specializes in both equine performance and rehabilitation using equine elastic kinesiology tape."
Train Harder - Recover Quicker!
Learn the benefits of using Equi-Tape®, the best equine kinesiology tape on the market!
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE (ONLY) $350 USD
REGISTER FOR COURSE (INCLUDES FUNDAMENTAL KIT) $439.99 USD
PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION PACKAGE (includes course, kit and certification) $538.99 USD
For questions concerning the course please email us at email@example.com
*You will be receiving an email from "Equi-Tape, Inc." [firstname.lastname@example.org]" this week containing all course content and access. Please make sure to add us to your address book to insure you receive the email.
1. Q Is the course different if you purchase the certification or not?
A No, the education is the same. The certification is optimal and is for equine health care professionals. to learn if you are eligible for certification click here.
2. Q Do I have to travel to do my certification?
A No, all the certification requirements can be done at your location and submitted online.
3. Q I want to become certified, where do I start?
A To obtain certification you need to start by taking the Fundamentals course, we would suggest purchasing the certification option right away. Once you are in the course we will walk you through the process.
4. Q How long do I have to complete the certification?
A We give you up to a year to complete your certification. Note: Students who take their time to study and practice do far better on their certification exam.
5. Q Am I eligible for certification?
A Click here to read eligibility requirements
6. Q When will I have access to the course once I purchase?
A We process courses at 9am and 5pm (EST) Monday through Friday.
7. Q Can I take the course now and purchase certification later?
A Yes, when you are ready to start your certification process email us at email@example.com.