The Fundamentals of Equi-Taping® Online Course
Use the drop-down box to choose the option you would like.
Equi-Tape® is thrilled to offer the trademarked Equi-Taping® Methodology Course online. Initially only available to select equine healthcare professionals, this comprehensive course is now open to equestrians and equine healthcare practitioners worldwide.
Thanks to the pioneering work of Dr. Beverly Gordon, equestrians can now access the best and most field-tested education in the world. Equi-Tape® is the professional's choice because we are the premier equine elastic kinesiology company committed to excellence in education, product quality, and healthcare advancements.
The Fundamentals Course is an excellent training experience where students learn the Equi-Taping® Methodology for training and rehabilitation programs. The course instructors will challenge students to learn and develop skills and confidence to tape horses successfully.
This course is practitioner-level education. Anyone interested in taking it should have a strong foundation in equine anatomy. Equine healthcare professionals have the option to become a Certified Equi-Taping® Practitioner upon successfully completing the Fundamentals course, online exam, and corresponding case studies.
This course includes downloadable step-by-step videos and photos depicting each step. This allows you to reproduce the applications better without needing cell service or Wi-Fi, making taping easier and faster. Subscribe today! There is no physical product with these videos. You will need to purchase tape separately.
Included in the online course:
- History of Equi-Tape®, anatomy review, techniques, applications, and pro-tips.
- Knowledgeable instructors guiding you through straight forward practical information, over 15 hours of education between lectures, application videos, workbook, required reading, and application practice
- Downloadable digital workbook for note-taking and future reference
- The science supporting Equi-Taping® applications, including equine anatomy, physiology, and movement
- Equi-Taping® Methodology - Guidelines that allow you to choose appropriate techniques to achieve successful applications
- Benefits, uses, exclusive techniques, and protocols
Additional benefits include:
- Practitioner-level education taught in a comprehensive, informative online course
- Beneficial for professionals and non-professionals
- Non-professionals will gain confidence to tape horses safely and effectively.
- The course will prepare equine healthcare practitioners to successfully integrate Equi-Taping® into their training, rehab, and prevention management programs.
- Equi-Taping® Practitioner Certification for equine healthcare professionals will be available upon completing this course, exam, and case studies.
- Kinesiology taping certification provides individuals with a deeper understanding of the principles and techniques of kinesiology taping. This can improve their skills and knowledge in their field of practice, making them more effective in treating patients or clients.
The Fundamentals Course Kit (contains two rolls of Classic tape, two rolls of Advantage tape, Teflon-coated kinesiology scissors, a handy How-to-Tape Guide, and an Equi-Tape® area prep towel) Sold Separately