Host Site Requirements
Interested in hosting a Equi-Taping™ Practitioners course? Please see the following requirements:
- The host site needs a room with tables and chairs to accommodate up to 15 people.
- Access to up to 5 horses within a reasonable walking distance to the classroom. If available we like to have an additional horse or 2 to switch out if need be. (Taping the same horse over and over for 2 days can sometimes have a broader systemic affect. Nothing nefarious but a consideration we are mindful of)
- Access to a computer, projector and screen or suitable white wall with availability to be projected on.
- Easy access to hotels, airport and restaurants. If you have suggestions or recommendations on any of these it would be great. Otherwise we will look them up on the internet.
- Host site organizes coffee, tea, and breakfast condiments and lunch for 2 days – usually a deli platter, fruit salad, water, chips, etc. Nothing fancy – try to budget no more than $10 per person per day max. We would of course reimburse you for this.
- On day one at about 6:15pm or so we like to reserve dinner at a gathering place moderately priced for colleagues to relax, have a drink and get to know one another – it’s a pay your own way event. We request venue suggestions for contact.
- Course is 2 days – could be any 2 consecutive days
- The course cost is $699 less an early registration incentive of $50. Net $649 Other discounts may be offered in certain circumstances.
- We would create posters to provide you so they can be posted in your clinic, up on your Facebook page or website.
- 13 Continuing Education Credits are offered to attendees. A CEU transcript is sent 7 days after the completion of the course
- 15 days after the completion of the course a 50 question and 6 case study exam is emailed to course participants. Certification is provided upon the successful submission of the exam.
Please fill out the form below: